The Law Enforcement Wellness Program created by Savvy Health is designed around the needs of this special community. Strong workplaces are built on shared beliefs, value-led behaviors, and inspiring a common purpose.
With the risk of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and other mental health concerns, investing in a way to look out for our Law Enforcement members, just makes sense.
The Savvy Health wellness program aims to create a Fit-for-Life culture for participants. The mantra of “culture first, individual second” guides the development of wellness policies and programs. The overall program is anchored around six aspects creating this culture:
- Health - State of physical and emotional well-being
- Career - Passion for what we do
- Financial - Effective management of resources
- Social - Strong sense of belonging
- Community - Purposeful engagement efforts
- Spiritual - Values and beliefs that provide purpose
Savvy Health Solutions provides a consultative, humanistic approach designed to inspire widespread and sustainable changes that will positively impact the overall health and well-being of the workforce.
For more information on this partner program, please contact EIA Risk Control.