Description of Committee
- Five member committee comprised of the current President, Vice-President, immediate Past-President, and two permanent members appointed by the Executive Committee.
- The permanent seats on the PSC have no expiration to their term.
- Meet at the call of the President, generally two times per year.
- Act in an advisory capacity to the Executive Committee in all matters relating to personnel of the Authority.
- Review and make recommendations on salary and benefits, job classifications, staffing levels, CEO performance evaluation, and negotiation of the CEO’s contract.
Standard Operating Procedures