Credentialing and Privileging: Keys to Ensuring the Competence of Your Healthcare Staff
Presenter: Linda Garrett, JD, Garrett Consulting, LLC
- Learn about "negligent credentialing" and how to avoid it.
- Learn how to ensure that your healthcare providers have the education, training, experience and proven recent competence to provide safe patient care.
- Learn what options you have when hiring or contracting with physicians, and with allied health professionals (NPs, PAs, CRNAs, Psychologists, Dentists)
- Learn about checking with the OIG (and other "do not use" lists), licensing boards, the DEA, and the National Practitioner Data Bank (NPDB).
- Learn about national standards that provide "due process" to the medical profession when privileges are limited or denied.
Need More Info or Help?
We hope you can join us, feel free to contact Doug McGill for more details.