Join Linda Garrett, JD and Andrew Garrett, JD for this legislative update on Minors and the Law.
Issues covered in the webinar include:
1. Consent basics: consent, informed consent, and capacity to consent
2. Minor consent: sensitive services, including new law permitting minors to consent to treatment related to injuries caused by intimate partner violence
3. Minor consent: emancipated and self-sufficient minors
4. Parent/legal guardian consent: parents who disagree, are divorced, or who are absent; delegated third party authority and Caregiver's Authorization Affidavits
5. Wards and dependent minors: court delegated authority and probation officer consent for minors in temporary custody
6. Minor confidentiality rights
7. Minors' right to access, control, and, under new California law, amend their records
Need More Info or Help?
We hope you can join us, feel free to contact Doug McGill for more details.
EIA TV - EPL & Liability