The 2018/19 program renewal process is underway. Completed renewal applications for the Excess Workers’ Compensation and General Liability 1 Programs are due Friday, October 6th. The General Liability 2 Program renewal is due Friday, November 3rd.
These applications are located on our website, in the Members’ Area. If you have not had access to the EIA’s members area before and will be responsible for completing the renewal application(s), please contact EIA Staff (916-850-7300).
Tips and tricks:
- The applications will display the information provided last year, which cannot be changed
- If you need to make changes to the prior year information please contact the EIA
- You can select “no change” and/or update information as needed throughout the application
- After completing each section, select “next” or “Complete Section”
- When all sections are completed, and are showing check marks, you can select “submit questionnaire” to submit your renewal application
- Upon submission, you will receive an email confirmation letting you know that it has been completed/submitted
- The email will include a PDF copy of your application for your records.
- The application will save information as you go. After 15 minutes of no activity on the website you could timeout, however, all information will be saved up to the question you were on within the application.
- Internet Explorer 9 (and higher) or Google Chrome are compatible with the Renewal Applications.
Please check out the webinar Workers' Compensation and Liability Renewal Application Process: Why We Need it, and What We Do With It on August 2nd at 10 am. We will provide a review of the renewal application process. This will be a great opportunity for you to learn more about the process and ask questions you may have about completing your renewal application.
If you miss it don't worry! You can watch it anytime on EIA TV!